28.10.09

thoughts with a little hangover

// on the ferry... 06.01 pm

Today, yesterday and tomorrow. About these I have been thinking since I woke up the other day, of course if you'd call it sleeping.

I thought about thinking a lot, I mean like too much, because I believe that's what I do all the time. This is the point of origin of my thoughts, worries, dreams, memories, nightmares, plans and many other stuff. That is pretty much what you expect it to be, right? I mean, yes, it's going to sound like a cliché but thinking a lot is what people do, regardless of if they care or not.

Sometimes I think (well, yeah think) I should stop doing the too much thinking and too much caring at the same time. It sort of pushes me hard, breaks me. But that can nevertheless not be the real answer to all these (if considered as a problem). What then now? Another cliché like 'the answer lies within'? Well, actually it sure does. Only if I manage to think all the possibilities and find one positive that relieves me. It may sound jealous but what can I say? One should not expect to be relieved by others (even the closests) but be able to do it alone. Doing it alone is hard and it takes a lot. And it is something that can not be easily avoided. Sooner or later it has to be done. And after doing it several times, one should get used to it.

listening to: Kent - 747

No comments:

Post a Comment