25.10.09

procrastination baby!

Well, I have to admit that procrastination is a part of my life. I mean like, if you take it out, you would have a total different me. I'm not sure if anybody could tell that it'd be better or not though.
Anyway, what I wanted to say is; I have been willing to bring this site online for a long time now and even though I find stuff to write about quite often, I didn't feel like writing sometimes, let alone publish it here. But I thought now, alright, I have to start somewhere.

Those of you, who are somehow and somewhy reading this, welcome to my world! What this is going to be about? I don't know it myself, I just thought, I'll write things. Beginning from today.

I might be late sometimes, don't worry. The title is the reason, but it does not mean I don't care.
Wish I had more time.

Till then...

1 comment:

  1. kann nicht warten ... schreibe mehr, schatz!
    ;@

    ReplyDelete